Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pinch Me!

Am I old enough to have Corbin get married? It doesn't seem right! Well, he married a BEAUTIFUL bride, and it was the greatest, most perfect wedding day... Let's not talk about how I am barefoot in this image. Ahh! How did I forget shoes? Ok, I know how - I was shooting on a chair for family photos and then hopped in this one. But, still!!!
I shed many tears. Look at this venue. Mom would have LOVED this place. The picture they had in memory of Mom? I cried. Watching my niece, Riley, walk down the aisle? I cried. Watching Corbin say his vows to Stephanie? I cried. Watching my aunt dance with her son? I cried.
All in all, though, it was beautiful. So, the "airplane couple" tied the knot! I tried to do a little imitation of their engagement picture and adore how it came out:


The new Mr. and Mrs. Corbin and Stephanie Clouser...

No comments: