Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Story...

Kelly and I showed up in the girls' hotel room to document Stephanie getting ready with her bridesmaids. Her talented cousin did her hair, and we got the veil situated. Without even thinking much about it, she thought she wanted simple curls with a veil on top. She turned around, and everyone (including me) was obviously impressed!

But, then we started thinking. Stephanie and her cousin, Whitney, kept talking about this hairstyle they did as a "trial run" and said that they really liked it. We all debated it, really encouraging Stephanie to at least try the other one. What I love about her is that her laid-back attitude. She really didn't care... UNTIL she thought about what Corbin likes. She said that he likes her hair up, and wham! The decision was made. Just shows how much she loves him, and I love seeing that!

She looked pretty good, huh?



And, something tells me he's pretty happy himself!

No comments: