Thursday, September 18, 2008

flush-mount albums

I feel like I am very often describing flush-mounted albums to brides. This newer trend in the wedding industry started off a little too "artsy" for my style; I am more into the idea of classic, traditional albums. Now, these are my favorite... I think the transition came because I am now able to design them exactly how I want to design them. I feel like now, my stylings allow the album to be both modern and classic.

Modern... because the style of the album is different, as you will see in this post. The pictures are actually the pages. There aren't any mattes, and the photos do not sit off the page.

Classic... because I can design the album to show the flow (or the story) of your wedding day. You will see examples of recent pages in the next post.

I actually believe in these albums so much that I only offer these now. I do encourage my clients to have whatever album type they would like; I just think that these are so nice, so well made, and designed so story-book like that the feelings and emotions of your wedding day will never be lost.

P.S. Forgive the coloring and background of this photo. I decided to post this and whipped out my camera to my unmade bed. The sheets are actually not even on my bed, and of course all I had was my flouresent light in my room. Ahh!!! It gives you a good idea of what you're getting, though:




No comments: