Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dig-It-All Productions


I have a confession to make. I used to not recommend any videographers. As of a few weeks ago, I had never worked with any who I wanted to recommend. It's not even a photographer vs. videographer debate to me; I just had not received good feedback from them. Most of them, too, I never heard from after the wedding, which meant that I never got to see any finished products.

Until... I met Ashley and Matt with "Dig-It-All" Productions, and I could not be more impressed with their kindness, honesty, service, flexibility, generosity, and talent. They are unreal, and I have loved working with them over the past few weddings I have shot. I am hoping to snap some photos of them together, but here's one of me and Matt conversing:

(both above photos by my friend Amanda Pair)

Together, Matt, Ashley, Amanda and I have shot 2 really great weddings, and I hope there will be more to come!! Here is a shot from the most recent wedding, and I was so grateful the sun came out for this one:

3 comments:

Matthew Hampton said...

Thank you for the very kind words. Ashley and I both love working with you and Amanda. Hopefully will get to again soon. I'm glad we could change your mind about video.

Amanda Pair said...

Ditto! Ashley and Matt are awesome :)

Melanie said...

Ashley and Matt did a wonderful job on our first daughter's wedding and they did a Concept Video with Missy and Cody that was great. I know that they will do a fantastic job on Sunday for Missy and Cody's wedding, as well!!