Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Sneak Peak


I'm not sure I have had a bride who showed so much excitement over seeing her wedding photos, so this one is for you, Beth!

Beth and Brandon were married last night in a small, intimate wedding in his parents' back yard. I was really impressed with the ceremony site; everyone worked really hard to pull it off! Thankfully, the rain held off, and Full Moon catered the event. Of course it was tasty!

Beth, thank you for hiring me to spend such a special day with you. I really hope you love your pictures!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great looking pictures as always Camile!

Unknown said...

great looking pictures as always!

Elizabeth Perry said...

Oh, wow, oh I can't wait! Thank you so much for this sneak peek, and thank you so much for shooting our wedding! It was such a joy to have you there.