Thursday, May 27, 2010

Random Wednesday Post

Well, I have had so many random things that I have wanted to blog -- that I decided to put them all together.

I met this cute couple yesterday morning at Guntersville State Park. Guntersville is special to me because my grandparents live up there, and Matt and Jenell were kind enough to meet me half-way. I adore this picture of them - just so simple and casual:


This is another couple who I've just "premiered" on facebook, and this is my absolute favorite shot. I don't know if it's the angle or the colors - I love it. Congrats to Brandon and Beth!


This might seem a bit bizarre, but this should keep you guessing - something special coming REALLY soon:


One of my dearest friends in the entire world - Jamie - is a teacher in Mexico City. I was super excited to be able to chat with her on Tuesday. She and some of her students entertained me online, and I am so grateful for Skype! (But more grateful for sweet Jamie!)


I shot bridal portraits on Tuesday that were just BEAUTIFUL. Of course I can't post those photos until after her wedding, so everything stays a "surprise." But, I got one to throw up on the blog!


And, some personal pictures from Thomas and Morgan's wedding... First up, a photo of me and Morgan:


Here is a picture of Morgan hugging my mom after her first dance... I just think it's so sweet!


I caught my little niece eating cake with some "big girls" as she calls them at the wedding:


And, I'll end on a good note. A picture that seriously puts a HUGE smile on my face:

No comments: