Saturday, May 15, 2010

I cannot wait.


Today is a day that has been a long time coming. My good friends Thomas and Morgan are tying the knot, and I absolutely cannot wait.
I have a little confession to make... I always get really nervous before a wedding. I get even more nervous when I know the couple, so I woke up this morning with about a million butterflies in my stomach.
These two could not be more perfect for each other, though. They are the kindest, sweetest, friendliest, most loving couple I have been around in a long time, and I cannot wait to capture it all in pictures.
Morgan invited me to the rehearsal dinner, and of course I took along my camera. They were surrounded by a countless number of people who care deeply for them - an obvious testimony to how precious they are to so many people.



Dear friends, I could not be more honored to be (tearfully) photographing the event as you give your lives to your best friend. No worries... My camera has auto-focus, so I can cry all I want!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful post! Thanks for capturing - Wish I could've been there!
BB