Friday, June 3, 2011

Gratitude



There is such gratitude in my heart right now. This week has been one of the longest, most emotional, tiring, fearful weeks of my life, but I have been bombarded with love. A friend of mine told me to "soak up the love," and I completely agree. That is what I am trying to do - be encouraged by the love that people have because my Mom is a very loved woman.

I want to give a SPECIAL shout-out to Jessica Wright. (hence the photo above) Not only has she been a dear, dear friend to me, she agreed to photograph my wedding last weekend. It proved to be the last weekend I would spend with my mom, and so for that I am incredibly grateful for that... for you giving me the ability to be with my Mom in her last days. And, not only for that but for representing who I am better than I could ask for -- and for you photographing the wedding with such grace and talent. You are a jewel in my life.

No comments: