Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wedding I Missed...


Images like the one above make me really wish i would have been able to shoot this wedding. I had so been looking forward to this wedding, and even though I only knew Elizabeth through e-mail, phone calls, and mutual friends, she is just the sweetest thing. I knew it would be a special day. I wasn't able to shoot it, but didn't Jessica Wright step in and do a superb job?


Then I see pictures like these. And, I realize 2 things:
1. I realize that I owe Jessica BIG time because she gave me time with my Mom that I will never get back. She reminded me and affirmed the fact that relationships trump everything else in this world.
2. I realize why I love pictures, why I love photography. They remind us of people, of times, of events, and of emotions - sometimes emotions that are specific to certain relationships... like relationships with your mom.


May I never forget to live for relationships, to show love above all else:

And, again to Jessica, Elizabeth, and the Cain family, you have given me something I will never get back - a gift that I will forever be grateful for. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

Amy Carson said...

You are an amazing woman Camille, I know your mother is so proud of you. I am so grateful that you got to spend that time with her - its a blessing. You are surrounded by so many people that love you and care for you, and I'm glad that you know that. Jessica is a wonderful, kind person and a great friend and did a fantastic job with this wedding. Dont ever forget how much you are loved Camille!