Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"behind the scenes"

So, my second shooter, Kristen, is always so kind as to get photos of me shooting... I think they're fun to go through as I'm editing, even though most of the time I am just sporting a swenched up face and awkward pose. I do think they tell a good story, though, as to what a day is like of me shooting a wedding.

The sad news is that I RARELY take pictures of Kristen. I'm not sure why I don't except that I must just not think about it. I do think, too, that our positioning makes it hard. Usually, when I second shooting for someone else, I am most often behind them. Shooting someone in front of you is much easier than shooting someone behind you; still, though, I have no excuse. Kristen, I am sorry. I will try harder these next 2 weddings. :)




And, don't you DARE make fun of me for my outfit! I had 2 people tell me that I looked like a ballerina, but I absolutely loved the look and the ease of this comfort. Now, this position, you can make fun of, at least until you see the fun shoe shot I got from it!

No comments: