Saturday, October 11, 2008

third shooting

So, earlier today I got the HONOR and PRIVILEGE of third shooting a wedding with Amelia and Emily. I use the term "second shooting" a lot, and that's usually what Kristen does for me at weddings. I really miss it, though, because it's so much less stress. There's no planning involved in the process -- you just show up and shoot whatever you want to shoot. I went to practice, so a lot of mine were taken with a "risk," which means that a lot of mine were deleted. There are some GREAT ones, though, and I can't wait to see what happens when they all get combined.

I hope to post some of my wedding photos as the "third shooter" soon. I'm not going to start editing, though, until I finish wedding photos or workshop photos. That's right... Workshop TOMORROW.


No comments: