Saturday, October 18, 2008

a day at the gardens

Most Saturdays, for me, are either spent at the hospital or at a wedding. Today I did neither, and it did seems weird at times. It was such a beautiful day, though, here in Birmingham, and I had the opportunity to take photos of 2 different families. The first photos are just a sample of what's to come. I was introduced to this family through a friend of mine and enjoyed my time with them. Getting 3 kids to all look at the camera and smile, though, is a difficult thing; no wonder I think weddings are easier!!!




This little girl is a big part of my photography life. That might not make sense (and it's a long story), but she and her parents are pretty central in how I run my photography business. Really, though, who could ask for a better "face" for their photography business? Not me!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Camille,
It was so fun to watch you interact with Rebekah and take these wonderful shots of her! It's crazy to think that you were there to capture her first minutes of life and for that I'll always be thankful! You're so precious to us!
We love you!!!
Sam, Marcela e Rebekah

samarcela said...

Camille,
It was so fun to watch you interact with Rebekah and take these wonderful shots of her! It's crazy to think that you were there to capture her first minutes of life and for that I'll always be thankful! You're so precious to us!
We love you!!!
Sam, Marcela e Rebekah