Saturday, October 4, 2008

Joshua & Jessica

wow. i feel like i have seen a lot of exciting times in jessica's life... she is a wonderful friend of a wonderful friend of mine. put more plainly, she roomed in college with my best friend. i always knew her as the crazy roommate, but she was also always so kind, friendly, and caring; it was an honor to know her... more than that, too, it was an honor to photograph her big day today. it was a beautiful day, and i can't even begin to describe how beautiful (and incredibly fashionable) the things in this wedding were. all i will say for now is that it was an absolute blast, and i'm glad i got to do it. thank you, joshua & jessica, for trusting me with your pictures. and, a big thanks to kristen stewart for shooting with me again.




what was really special about today, also, was that i got to spend it with my dear friend, meagan. since she was roommates with jessica, she was in the wedding. meredith, whose wedding i shot about 2 months ago, was also a bridesmaid. it was like a roommate reunion with the 3 of them; i always just enjoy being included. it's so nice of them to let me tag along!!

i need to say a big thanks to my dear friend, meagan. there really is no one in the world who is a bigger fan on my photography, nor is there anyone who i would want to be my photography fan. she is constantly encouraging, and it really means a lot. thanks, meg, and thanks for getting me these 2 weddings. what an honor... and fun times in seeing you so much more. i love you



No comments: