Saturday, October 25, 2008

wedding sneak peak

Today, Kristen and I shot Jason & Cristina's wedding. They have a very interesting story and actually have had to spend the last little bit of their engagement apart. What's even worse is that they still have a month to go before they can actually live together as husband and wife. Man, I can't imagine that! I know that they will BOTH be happy when Jason graduates the police academy next month.

Cristina was such a kind, calm, supportive, easy-going bride; she really was a joy to work with and shoot. Kristen and I both agreed that her wedding dress was really one of the most beautiful, most figure-flattering dresses we've seen in a while. It was just gorgeous!

Obviously, there are a million photos to upload and view, but for now, here's a sneak peak. More to come later in the week... Oh yeah, and that color bridal portrait was one of Kristen's shots. I love it!!!





The slideshow is complete from the last wedding I shot. If you'd like to view it, click HERE to see it.

No comments: