Saturday, November 15, 2008

no light

Last weekend's wedding was so much fun. I really did enjoy myself, and now that I'm looking back through the photos, I am realizing actually how much fun it was... It was full of challenges, though -- the main one being that their ceremony was at 6 p.m. They did not see each other beforehand, which I think is a valid choice, but it was SO dark from the moment they said their vows. I was worried about that challenge because I am so used to having SOME sort of natural light.

I think that Kristen and I got some great shots, though, from the ceremony ending through the first dance. I was looking through them this evening and came across these. I LOVE them! I hope you do, too. I have to say, too, that I am proud of what we got without a flash -- in 2 really dark locations.

Congrats Brooks and Laura; I cannot wait to show you the rest of the photos!








1 comment:

Meagan Kerlin said...

LOVE the flowers. really, really great colors. It kind of makes me wish I had gotten married in the fall.