Thursday, November 27, 2008

still grateful...

it's now the day after thanksgiving, and i am grateful for so many things. i feel like i have a life that might open my eyes to things i should be grateful for, and this week has been so exception. so, without further a-do, here goes my list:

- i am grateful for jesus and for the work he continues to do on my heart that so desperately needs it
- i am grateful to spend the day with my family and have another holiday with everyone i love
- i am grateful to be at work, having a job that allows me to work full-time, even when i want to be lazy
- i am grateful for my part-time job, the people at my part-time job, and money to have fun buying clothes. :)
- i am grateful for nights when i can lie in bed and watch the movie i've been wanting to watch
- i am grateful for this adventure of buying a home... (hopefully)
- i am grateful that my health allows me to really do anything i want, whenever i want
- i am grateful for how my sweet niece reminds me to live life to the fullest and for a mom who shows me what that means
- i am grateful for parents who show me what it means to be completely selfless
- i am grateful for my siblings and the fact that we get to experience this journey together
- i am grateful that i actually have friends who love me for who i am and enjoy time with me... and encourage the crap out of me
- i am grateful for this photography journey and the friends i have met along the way
- i am grateful for my clients and how they appreciate and enjoy my work in their wedding photos

*speaking of wedding photos, laura and brook's photos will be ready by the end of the weekend! i am hoping to have them uploading by sunday night. they look SO great. i can't wait to show them on this post and then in a possible "favorites" slideshow.*

- i am grateful for YOU

3 comments:

Boo said...

i am grateful for you, my friend. hope to see you soon. you are such a burst of sunshine to our lives.

love you!

Anonymous said...

I am so greatful to have had a wonderful photographer for my wedding! I've heard so many horror stories, and I know I was lucky to get a fabulous person to do mine!

Beth Buckner said...

I love you my sweet Camille!