Friday, November 21, 2008

sweet laura...

The week before her wedding, I got a schedule in the mail from Laura that had some very specific photos she wanted. They weren't anything abnormal; she just wanted me to capture precious moments of her wedding. I felt torn, though, because from a photographer's standpoint, capturing it all was going to be practically impossible. So, I called her. I told her, pretty frankly, that it probably wasn't going to turn out how she was envisioning and that I just wanted to be honest with her. Getting photos of people going down the aisle in a small chapel, with hardly any light coming in at all might not happen. She was so gracious and kind, stating that anything would be fine.

Well, I think it shows now that really neat things happen sometimes. I think these are some of the best processional shots that have happened in a while, and I LOVE them. I really do... I LOVE them. Laura, I hope you're pleased:











More to come soon... My computer has all the photos jumbled all out of order right now, so I've been working on that... Hopefully a slideshow in the coming weeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are exactly what I had envisioned! The fourth one from the top with my dad and I blurred in the foreground and Brooks' face in focus, is exactly the photo I dreamed you could capture! Thank you for all your great work on my special day!