Saturday, November 8, 2008

updates...

Well, for the first time, maybe EVER, I feel like I am caught up in the photography world. There's a lot going on, and I am really NEVER all caught up with the things I'd like to do. I have, though, backed-up and edited all photos, as well as designed all albums that were on the agenda. Now, I just have to wait to hear back from my brides about ordering them...

I've got a wedding tomorrow in Mississippi. It should be fun. I've actually never met the bride, Laura, but she sounds so nice; she's super-excited about her wedding, too. I guess, since it's 5 a.m. as I write this, she is realizing that she's getting married TODAY. What great news...

In other news:

- I might be buying a house soon.

- I am all finished Christmas shopping.

- I don't know if you heard about it, but there was an election this week.

- I am off for 6 days straight after Thanksgiving. Man, I can't wait!!!

- I am off orientation and working as a "real nurse" in the ER now. Sorry world, I know that's very frightening.

- I am going to shoot this wedding tomorrow after being awake and working since 12 yesterday afternooon. I think it'll be 36 hours of awake/working. Wow.

Signing off. Boy, do I love taking photos for people!!!!

No comments: