Sunday, November 23, 2008

"regal"



I love this photo. I am really not sure how to describe it, but somehow the world "regal" came to mind. This church/chapel was simply GORGEOUS to shoot, and this photo of the ceremony captures it so well, I believe.

I am sure that everyone following my blog, especially my sweet bride Laura, is fed up with these small posts, and I do apologize. My world is crazy; I feel like my head is spinning. Actually, after last night in the E.R., I feel like my head is in a fish bowl somewhere else... The good news is that I should be caught up completely in the next week and a half and cannot wait!!

So to anyone who might actually follow my work, thank you. Thank you and be patient. There are SO many more great photos to come; I am sorry anyone has to wait. I hate waiting on pictures, too; I understand.

No comments: